Eco-Friendly Commercial Plumbing Products for Sacramento, CA
Plumbing Drain Cleaner and Septic Tank Treatment
- Fresh Clean Scent
- Natural and nontoxic ingredients
- Absorbs grease and organic buildup
- Regular monthly treatment reduces frequency of backups
- Excellent solution for healthy drain and septic systems
What is it?
- Our Drain Cleaner and Septic Tank Treatment is a concentrated preventative cleaner specifically designed to help your drains prevent waste build-up.
- Excellent in commercial food preparation environments to help prevent costly delays and dangerous slip hazards due to back ups.
How do I use it?
- After we clean your drain, regular monthly treatment of Drain Cleaner and Septic Tank Treatment is the best way to extend time between cleanings.
- Your Rapid First Plumbing professional will show you how you easily treat your on a monthly basis.
- If you prefer a measured treatment on a pre-determined basis, especially helpful for drains in food prep and cooking areas, a TimeFlow Meter is installed to automatically treat your drains at regular intervals.
How does it work?
- Uses “nice bacteria” that creates enzymes to break down and digest grease and waste building in your drains.
- Clean refreshing scent that deodorizes as it cleans and removes waste that cause unpleasant odors.
Is it safe to use on all drains?
Is it safe for the environment and around food?
- Yes. It is NSF Approved that means the product is safe to use in your kitchen.
- Our Drain Cleaner and Septic Tank Treatment is regularly reviewed by The EcoLogo program to ensure the product continues to reflect environmental leadership.
ProClean® Urinal Blocks
- Why ProClean® Urinal Blocks?
♦ Most urinal blocks are just deodorizers and do not have the capability to break down calcium.
♦ Calcium buildup is as solid as concrete and has to be chiseled out. Sometimes the buildup is so great the drain lines and urinals require replacement.
♦ ProClean® Urinal Blocks also has a screen trap to prevent other debris from entering the drain line.
- How does it work?
♦ ProClean® Urinal Blocks contain a powerful cleaning agent to break down calcium before it builds up in drain lines and needs to be chiseled out.
♦ Contains a citrus fragrance for deodorizing purposes.
♦ The screen provides protection from debris entering drain lines.
ProClean® Sugar Residue Digestant
- Why ProClean® Sugar Residue Digestant
♦ ProClean® Sugar Residue Digestant is a bioenzymatic formulation specifically designed to safely and effectively break down cellulosic sugar buildup.
♦ Sugar buildup can be found in any drain line where high concentrations of sugar or carbohydrates are found, such as beverage stations.
♦ Regular use helps reduce unnecessary backups, costly emergency services, and unpleasant odors caused by sugar buildup.
- How does it work?
♦ ProClean® Sugar Residue Digestant is an exclusive biological formula that is designed to specifically break down sugars and carbohydrates, versus other products, which are designed for grease.
♦ A TimeFlow Meter uses a microprocessor that automatically injects the precise amount of treatment into the drain at regular intervals.
♦ Is it safe around food?
♦ Yes. ProClean® Sugar Residue Digestant is NSF Approved, which means that the product is safe to use in and around food areas.