When you need reliable toilet repair or toilet installation in the greater Sacramento area, call Rapid First Plumbing, serving home and business owners in the region since 1974. We take pride in being the go-to professionals for area residents, ensuring that their bathrooms are functioning flawlessly and efficiently.
Common Toilet Problems & Their Causes
Once installed, the odds are your toilet is going to give you hears of carefree service. However, while they’re sturdy and dependable, over time toilets can face a range of issues. Some of the most frequent problems and their causes include:
- Constant Running Water: This issue is often due to a faulty flapper valve controlling the water that passes from the tank to the bowl.
- Toilet Doesn’t Flush Completely: A problem with the flush valve system or the level of water in the toilet tank can contribute to this issue.
- Toilet Clogs: This problem is usually the result of flushing down non-flushable items or to accumulated waste over time. A rule of thumb to follow: Only flush toilet paper and human waste down your toilet to avoid toilet problems.
- Leaky Seals: A toilet has several seals that have varying levels of vulnerability to leaking, and wear and tear on these seals can sometimes lead to a leaking toilet.
- Water Leaking from Tank to Toilet Bowl: Worn-out tank bolts or bowl-to-tank gaskets are usually the cause of this problem.
Understanding the cause of the problem is crucial to fixing it. Our expert team of licensed plumbers at Rapid First Plumbing is well-equipped and knowledgeable in diagnosing and resolving these issues promptly.
Toilet Replacement and Installation
There are several reasons you might consider installing a new toilet rather than repair your current one, and these include:
- Aging: The older the toilet the more prone it will be to problems.
- Frequent Repairs: If you’re repeatedly scheduling repair services, it may be less costly to replace your toilet instead of repairing it again.
- Water Efficiency: Newer models use less water, leading to significant savings on water bills.
- Modern Upgrade: Modern designs can give your bathroom a newer, more up-to-date look.
- Increase in Home Value: In addition to a new, updated look, a newly replaced toilet that should not need any repair services for years to come can add to the resale value of your home.
Why Choose Rapid First Plumbing?
Sure, there are plenty of plumbers in the Sacramento area who can repair toilets, but here are just a few of the reasons why Rapid First Plumbing should be on your speed dial when you need toilet repairs or any other plumbing services.
- Decades of Experience: As we’ve said, we have served the Sacramento area since 1974, and during those years we’ve mastered the art of plumbing excellence.
- Quality Service, Every Time: We pride ourselves on our commitment to quality service and customer satisfaction.
- Prompt and Professional: Our expert plumbers ensure your issue is addressed quickly and effectively.
For toilet repair and replacement services, Rapid First Plumbing takes a backseat to no one! When you need repair or replacement services, call us and we’ll be right over.